- Mosley decisions Cano in Cancun
- Matthysse Annihilates Peterson in 3
- Shane Mosley returns to the ring against Cano
- Povetkin crushes Wawrzyk; ready for Klitschko
- Robert Guerrero fan festival on May 18 in Gilroy
- Peterson 141 – Matthysse 140
- Adan Mares Gains A Rematch With Life
- Andy Lee stops Daryl Cunningham in 1
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Guerrero epilogue airs on May 18
- Maidana-Lopez: A Fight Fan’s Fight
Posted on May 19, 2013 | No CommentsMosley finally wins again.
Posted on May 18, 2013 | No CommentsPovetkin picks up the win to set up his challenge of Wladimir Klitschko.
Posted on May 17, 2013 | 1 CommentMares talks about his upcoming fight in Cancun.
Posted on May 15, 2013 | No CommentsOn June 8, fight fans will be treated to a can't-miss matchup between Marcos Maidana and Josesito Lopez, while Alfredo Angulo takes on Erislandy Lara in Carson, Calif.
Posted on May 12, 2013 | No CommentsChavez returning to the ring on Aug. 3.
Posted on May 12, 2013 | No CommentsLamont Peterson up for the challenge against Lucas Matthysse.
Posted on May 9, 2013 | No CommentsThe two will meet on June 22 in Brooklyn for Malignaggi's 147-pound belt.
Posted on May 9, 2013 | No CommentsDarchinyan returns to the ring on Friday on Solo Boxeo.
Posted on May 8, 2013 | No CommentsCanada will have to wait a little longer for the highly anticipated showdown.
Posted on May 8, 2013 | 1 CommentDespite coming off another lengthy layoff at the age of 36, Floyd Mayweather Jr. continues to impress. After dominating Robert Guerrero last Saturday night, it's clear "Money May" still has the goods.