- Shane Mosley returns to the ring against Cano
- Povetkin crushes Wawrzyk; ready for Klitschko
- Robert Guerrero fan festival on May 18 in Gilroy
- Peterson 141 – Matthysse 140
- Andy Lee stops Daryl Cunningham in 1
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Guerrero epilogue airs on May 18
- Maidana-Lopez: A Fight Fan’s Fight
- Bute-Pascal could happen on Dec. 7 or Jan. 25
- Shiming to headline in Macao again on July 27
- Video: Malignaggi, Broner open up
Posted on May 15, 2013 | No CommentsOn June 8, fight fans will be treated to a can't-miss matchup between Marcos Maidana and Josesito Lopez, while Alfredo Angulo takes on Erislandy Lara in Carson, Calif.
Posted on May 12, 2013 | No CommentsChavez returning to the ring on Aug. 3.
Posted on May 11, 2013 | 4 CommentsVic Darchinyan scores a fourth round TKO over Javier Gallo to setup a title opportunity against Victor Terrazas. (Photo: Chris Farina / Top Rank)
Posted on May 9, 2013 | No CommentsMikey Garcia and Juan Manuel Lopez will lock horns on June 15 in a fight that's sure to include plenty of fireworks. (Photo: Chris Farina / Top Rank)
Posted on May 9, 2013 | No CommentsDarchinyan returns to the ring on Friday on Solo Boxeo.
Posted on May 8, 2013 | 1 CommentDespite coming off another lengthy layoff at the age of 36, Floyd Mayweather Jr. continues to impress. After dominating Robert Guerrero last Saturday night, it's clear "Money May" still has the goods.
Posted on May 4, 2013 | No CommentsCheck out our live coverage of May Day from Las Vegas as Mayweather defends his welterweight title against Guerrero.
Posted on May 4, 2013 | 3 CommentsRaymundo Dioses breaks down Mayweather-Guerrero before giving his prediction for Saturday night's welterweight title showdown in Las Vegas.
Posted on May 3, 2013 | 4 CommentsAli and Ramon discuss Mayweather vs. Guerrero.
Posted on May 2, 2013 | 2 CommentsMayweather and Guerrero meet at their final press conference, but it's Mayweather Sr. and Ruben Guerrero who get heated.