Brook destroys Bizier
Welterweight titlist Kell Brook (36-0, 25 KOs) retained his title tonight in Sheffield, England, with a second-round destruction of Kevin Bizier (25-3, 17 KOs).
Brook didn’t waste any time in wearing out Bizier, who could never get any real offense going. In the second round, Brook, who was leaving Bizier’s face battered and bloody, floored him twice in the round, culminating in the KO victor.
Earlier in the night, 2012 Olympic lightweight gold medalist Luke Campbell (12-1, 10 KOs) rebounded from his first pro loss with a beatdown of Gary Sykes (28-4, 6 KOs) in the second round.
About Ramon Aranda
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief of 3 More Rounds and a member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
- Lomachenko schools Walters; makes him quit
- Luis Ortiz returns on December 10 in Manchester
- Ward survives knockdown; dethrones Kovalev
- Garcia stops Vargas in seven
- Oleksandr Usyk fighting on Hopkins-Smith undercard
- Andy Vences: Championship Victory BEHIND THE SCENES
- Ringstar signs Carlos and Jose Balderas
- Pacquiao shows he’s a level above in win over Vargas
- Andy Vences captures his first championship
- Andre Ward views Kovalev fight as 50-50