Canelo-Smith PPV to be available online
The September 17 clash between Canelo Alvarez and Liam Smith will not only be available on traditional PPV, but Golden Boy Promotions has announced that the event will also be made available via live stream on GoldenBoyPPV.com.
“Our premium platform is designed with the boxing fan in mind and will provide fans a deep immersive pre-fight video experience featuring exclusive behind the scenes programming from training camp throughout fight week,” said Oscar De La Hoya. “Our goal is to give fans access beyond the ring in a way that enriches their on-line viewing experience throughout fight night. “ Goldenboyppv.com is one of many new platforms Golden Boy Promotions has launched over the past 12 months.
The online PPV stream will be priced at $64.99 and feature the broadcast team of “Colonel” Bob Sheridan and Larry Merchant.
The stream includes the co-feature of Gabriel Rosado vs. Willie Monroe Jr., as well as undercard bouts featuring Joseph Diaz Jr. against Andrew Cancio, and Diego De La Hoya taking on Luis Orlando Del Valle.
The event begins at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT, while the preliminary fights will be streamed live via RingTVLive.com.
About Ramon Aranda
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief of 3 More Rounds and a member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
- Hopkins: This is the right time
- Lomachenko schools Walters; makes him quit
- Luis Ortiz returns on December 10 in Manchester
- Ward survives knockdown; dethrones Kovalev
- Garcia stops Vargas in seven
- Oleksandr Usyk fighting on Hopkins-Smith undercard
- Andy Vences: Championship Victory BEHIND THE SCENES
- Ringstar signs Carlos and Jose Balderas
- Pacquiao shows he’s a level above in win over Vargas
- Andy Vences captures his first championship