Hurd stops Molina in the 10th
In a clash of undefeated junior middleweights, Jarrett Hurd (18-0, 12 KOs) stopped the rugged Oscar Molina (13-1, 10 KOs) in the 10th round. Hurd dropped Molina in the first round with a picture prefect uppercut and pretty much dominated the duration of the contest. The final stoppage came at 2:02 in the 10th with the game Molina eating a lot of leather but still fighting tough.
Hurd was in firm control, touching Molina with short punches on the inside. Molina went hard to the body all night but the punches never seemed to give Hurd much trouble.
Molina was fatiguing by the 10th round as Hurd was landing big bombs to the head and body. The war broke out in the final round as the two were trading punches and Hurd started getting the better of the exchanges in the closing moments when the referee stepped in to wave off the fight.
About Moses Vered
- Lomanchenko to face Walters on November 26
- Live Stream: Pacquaio-Vargas undercard presser
- Donaire, Valdez, Shiming highlight Pacquiao-Vargas undercard
- Top Rank reveals announce team for Pacquiao-Vargas PPV
- Nietes shuts out Sosa in flyweight debut
- Linares outpoints Crolla in Manchester
- Andy Vences ready for title shot
- Canelo dethrones Smith with knockout
- Canelo, Smith make weight
- Canelo-Smith face to face in Arlington