ShoBox quadrupleheader set for January 22
Showtime has its first fight card set for Jan. 22, as a quadrupleheader will kick off the network’s 2016 offerings with ShoBox, at the Casino Del Sol in Tucson, Ariz.
In the main event, Rob Brant (18-0, 11 KOs) will take on Decarlo Perez (15-3-1, 5 KOs) in a 10-round middleweight bout. Also in action will be Harmonito De La Torre (17-0, 12 KOs) of the Philippines, making his US debut against Rafael Guzman (16-1-1, 10 KOs) in an eight-round junior lightweight contest.
In another televised fight, Jarrell Miller (15-0-1, 13 KOs) meets Donovan Davis (14-3, 11 KOs) in an eight-round heavyweight clash. Finally, in the opening contest, Bakhtiyar Eyubov (9-0, 9 KOs) looks to extend his knockout streak against Jared Robinson (16-2-1, 7 KOs) in an eight-round junior welterweight bout.
Showtime will air the card at 10:35 p.m. ET/PT.
About Ramon Aranda
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief of 3 More Rounds and a member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
- Hopkins: This is the right time
- Lomachenko schools Walters; makes him quit
- Luis Ortiz returns on December 10 in Manchester
- Ward survives knockdown; dethrones Kovalev
- Garcia stops Vargas in seven
- Oleksandr Usyk fighting on Hopkins-Smith undercard
- Andy Vences: Championship Victory BEHIND THE SCENES
- Ringstar signs Carlos and Jose Balderas
- Pacquiao shows he’s a level above in win over Vargas
- Andy Vences captures his first championship