ShoBox quadrupleheader set for January 22
Showtime has its first fight card set for Jan. 22, as a quadrupleheader will kick off the network’s 2016 offerings with ShoBox, at the Casino Del Sol in Tucson, Ariz.
In the main event, Rob Brant (18-0, 11 KOs) will take on Decarlo Perez (15-3-1, 5 KOs) in a 10-round middleweight bout. Also in action will be Harmonito De La Torre (17-0, 12 KOs) of the Philippines, making his US debut against Rafael Guzman (16-1-1, 10 KOs) in an eight-round junior lightweight contest.
In another televised fight, Jarrell Miller (15-0-1, 13 KOs) meets Donovan Davis (14-3, 11 KOs) in an eight-round heavyweight clash. Finally, in the opening contest, Bakhtiyar Eyubov (9-0, 9 KOs) looks to extend his knockout streak against Jared Robinson (16-2-1, 7 KOs) in an eight-round junior welterweight bout.
Showtime will air the card at 10:35 p.m. ET/PT.
About Ramon Aranda
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief of 3 More Rounds and a member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
- LIVE STREAM: Pacquaio-Vargas undercard presser
- Donaire, Valdez, Shiming highlight Pacquiao-Vargas undercard
- Top Rank reveals announce team for Pacquiao-Vargas PPV
- Nietes shuts out Sosa in flyweight debut
- Linares outpoints Crolla in Manchester
- Andy Vences ready for title shot
- Canelo dethrones Smith with knockout
- Canelo, Smith make weight
- Canelo-Smith face to face in Arlington
- Pacquiao, Vargas vow to bring action on Nov. 5