Thurman, Porter make weight
Both Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter made weight earlier today in Brooklyn, as the two welterweights are set to square off on Saturday night at the Barclays Center for Thurman’s title.
Thurman came in at 146 pounds, while Porter came in at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds, after having to strip down completely.
Jarrett Hurd 153.8 vs. Oscar Molina 154.8
Adam Kownacki 264.2 vs. Jesse Barboza 242.8
Heather Hardy 123.2 vs. Kirstie Simmons 122.8
David Benavidez 168.6 vs. Francy Ntetu 170
Jonathan Alonso 141.6 vs. Brian Jones 142
Regis Prograis 139.8 vs. Luis Florez 140
Josue Vargas 140.8 vs. Ryan Picou 140.8
Nicklaus Flaz 150.6 vs. Mack Babb 150.8
About Ramon Aranda
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief of 3 More Rounds and a member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
- Hopkins: This is the right time
- Lomachenko schools Walters; makes him quit
- Luis Ortiz returns on December 10 in Manchester
- Ward survives knockdown; dethrones Kovalev
- Garcia stops Vargas in seven
- Oleksandr Usyk fighting on Hopkins-Smith undercard
- Andy Vences: Championship Victory BEHIND THE SCENES
- Ringstar signs Carlos and Jose Balderas
- Pacquiao shows he’s a level above in win over Vargas
- Andy Vences captures his first championship