Thurman, Porter make weight
Both Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter made weight earlier today in Brooklyn, as the two welterweights are set to square off on Saturday night at the Barclays Center for Thurman’s title.
Thurman came in at 146 pounds, while Porter came in at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds, after having to strip down completely.
Jarrett Hurd 153.8 vs. Oscar Molina 154.8
Adam Kownacki 264.2 vs. Jesse Barboza 242.8
Heather Hardy 123.2 vs. Kirstie Simmons 122.8
David Benavidez 168.6 vs. Francy Ntetu 170
Jonathan Alonso 141.6 vs. Brian Jones 142
Regis Prograis 139.8 vs. Luis Florez 140
Josue Vargas 140.8 vs. Ryan Picou 140.8
Nicklaus Flaz 150.6 vs. Mack Babb 150.8
About Ramon Aranda
Publisher, Editor-in-Chief of 3 More Rounds and a member of the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board.
- Lomanchenko to face Walters on November 26
- Live Stream: Pacquaio-Vargas undercard presser
- Donaire, Valdez, Shiming highlight Pacquiao-Vargas undercard
- Top Rank reveals announce team for Pacquiao-Vargas PPV
- Nietes shuts out Sosa in flyweight debut
- Linares outpoints Crolla in Manchester
- Andy Vences ready for title shot
- Canelo dethrones Smith with knockout
- Canelo, Smith make weight
- Canelo-Smith face to face in Arlington