- Andre Ward snubs the WBC for title strip decision
- Hopkins-Murat all set for July 13 in Brooklyn
- Mosley decisions Cano in Cancun
- Matthysse Annihilates Peterson in 3
- Shane Mosley returns to the ring against Cano
- Povetkin crushes Wawrzyk; ready for Klitschko
- Robert Guerrero fan festival on May 18 in Gilroy
- Peterson 141 – Matthysse 140
- Adan Mares Gains A Rematch With Life
- Andy Lee stops Daryl Cunningham in 1
Agbeko vs. Mares Archive
Posted on February 5, 2012 | No CommentsOur annual end-of-year awards are finally in, as Ryan Bates breaks down the best and worst in Part I of our 2011 Scrappy Awards.
Posted on August 18, 2011 | No CommentsWill a rematch actually happen? And what about referee Russell Mora? What should Mora do now? Raymundo Dioses examines.
Posted on August 17, 2011 | No CommentsWould Agbeko vs. Mares had a different outcome if Mora took away a point? Will Guerrero vs. Maidana be a barnburner? Can Tarver make noise at cruiserweight? Ali Shakoor and Ryan Bates discuss.
Posted on August 16, 2011 | No CommentsKing happy about the IBF's decision to order a rematch between Mares and Agbeko.
Posted on August 16, 2011 | No CommentsA dose of justice in a sport not always known for it, the IBF has mandated an immediate rematch between Abner Mares and Joseph Agbeko. Their statement appears below: August...
Posted on August 15, 2011 | 3 CommentsThe IBF won't do anything regarding Agbeko vs. Mares until they receive King's letter.
Posted on August 15, 2011 | No CommentsThe former light heavyweight champ gives his thoughts on the outcome of Saturday night's fight.
Posted on August 13, 2011 | No CommentsMares wins the IBF bantamweight title and tournament trophy.
Posted on August 13, 2011 | No CommentsAbner Mares and Joseph Agbeko make weight for Saturday night's fight.
Posted on August 12, 2011 | No CommentsJoseph Agbeko defends his IBF bantamweight title on Saturday night against Abner Mares in the Showtime Bantamweight Tournament final in Las Vegas.