- Shane Mosley returns to the ring against Cano
- Povetkin crushes Wawrzyk; ready for Klitschko
- Robert Guerrero fan festival on May 18 in Gilroy
- Peterson 141 – Matthysse 140
- Andy Lee stops Daryl Cunningham in 1
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Guerrero epilogue airs on May 18
- Maidana-Lopez: A Fight Fan’s Fight
- Bute-Pascal could happen on Dec. 7 or Jan. 25
- Shiming to headline in Macao again on July 27
- Video: Malignaggi, Broner open up
Bob Arum Archive
Posted on April 3, 2013 | No CommentsBoth fighters set to go for Saturday night's card in China.
Posted on March 3, 2013 | No CommentsChavez punished heavily for his second offense.
Posted on January 8, 2013 | 1 CommentWith another bad boxing decision wafting in the air, Patrick Cassidy explains why a National Boxing Commission is not the answer.
Posted on October 14, 2012 | No CommentsIn recent years, boxing promotional juggernaut Top Rank has largely avoided paying US Olympians exorbitant signing bonuses for their services, choosing instead to opt for international fighters to fill their...
Posted on June 12, 2012 | No CommentsAccording to Bob Arum, a rematch is not set in stone.
Posted on June 12, 2012 | No CommentsIn the wake of the ugly aftermath stemming from Timothy Bradley’s controversial decision victory over Manny Pacquiao, a number of conspiracy theories have been floated about to explain the seemingly...
Posted on June 11, 2012 | No CommentsTop Rank wants the Pacquiao-Bradley scores investigated.
Posted on May 29, 2012 | No CommentsArum speaks about Pacquiao's motivations.
Posted on May 13, 2012 | 2 CommentsLet the Mayweather-Pacquiao winner earn the larger purse.
Posted on May 2, 2012 | No CommentsFloyd Mayweather and Bob Arum, once a relationship that was filled with mutual bliss, now, soured to point of animus. It’s no secret that Arum, who led Floyd Mayweather through...