- Mosley decisions Cano in Cancun
- Matthysse Annihilates Peterson in 3
- Shane Mosley returns to the ring against Cano
- Povetkin crushes Wawrzyk; ready for Klitschko
- Robert Guerrero fan festival on May 18 in Gilroy
- Peterson 141 – Matthysse 140
- Adan Mares Gains A Rematch With Life
- Andy Lee stops Daryl Cunningham in 1
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Guerrero epilogue airs on May 18
- Maidana-Lopez: A Fight Fan’s Fight
Chavez vs. Rubio Archive
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsChavez Jr. fails to submit to a drug test after the fight.
Posted on February 5, 2012 | No CommentsJulio Cesar Chavez Jr. decisions Marco Antonio Rubio while Nonito Donaire wins another world title against Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.
Posted on February 3, 2012 | No CommentsFinal weights are in from San Antonio, Texas.
Posted on February 2, 2012 | No CommentsRubio works out in front of fans before Saturday night's fight against Chavez Jr.
Posted on January 23, 2012 | No CommentsChavez Jr. ready to defend his title against Marco Antonio Rubio.
Posted on January 17, 2012 | No CommentsMarco Antonio Rubio wants to take no chances at a bogus decision.
Posted on January 6, 2012 | No CommentsAli Shakoor and Patrick Cassidy discuss.
Posted on January 3, 2012 | No CommentsChavez defending his title against Marco Antonio Rubio on Feb. 4.
Posted on December 29, 2011 | No CommentsWill the title be on the line or not?