- Kessler, Froch Make Weight
- Andre Berto taking on Jesus Soto Karass on July 27
- Chilemba, Bellew will settle the score on Saturday night
- Frank Warren reschedules Smith-Dodson rematch for June 28
- Froch-Kessler II: It’s War Time Once Again
- Cotto may return for fall bout
- Golovkin-Macklin undercard announced
- Robert Guerrero fan festival raises money for good cause
- Andre Ward snubs the WBC for title strip decision
- Hopkins-Murat all set for July 13 in Brooklyn
Hopkins vs. Dawson II Archive
Posted on April 29, 2012 | No CommentsDawson decisions Hopkins for the light heavyweight title on Saturday night, plus Seth Mitchell survives a scary first round to earn a 3rd round TKO. (Photo by Al Bello / Getty Images)
Posted on April 27, 2012 | 1 CommentBernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson will look to settle their score this Saturday night when they meet for the light heavyweight championship in Atlantic City.
Posted on April 20, 2012 | No Comments1,300 more tickets have been made available for the April 28 clash.
Posted on March 31, 2012 | No CommentsAs Bernard Hopkins heads into his rematch with Chad Dawson on April 28, one has to wonder if Hopkins can turn back the clock one more time to remain light heavyweight king.
Posted on March 13, 2012 | No CommentsHBO showcases the April 28 light heavyweight championship rematch between Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson.
Posted on March 13, 2012 | No CommentsMitchell-Witherspoon will serve as the night's co-featured bout.
Posted on February 23, 2012 | No CommentsThe light heavyweight championship rematch between Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson will take place on April 28 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. After a controversial finish last October, the two look to settle unfinished business.
Posted on January 28, 2012 | No CommentsThe two light heavies will look to settle their score in Atlantic City.
Posted on January 6, 2012 | No CommentsThe rematch may get done in early 2012.